A unique repository where PRIIPs Distributors can retrieve updated KIDs (and metadata) and performance scenarios for non-PRIIPs
220,000 KIDs of 40 Manufacturers
15,000 scenarios on non-PRIIPs products.
OpenKID is a service supported by
the Italian leading company in the creation and maintenance of KIDs.
- Interactive access to the portal, can browse every PRIIP and be promptly notified for every KID update.
- Retrieve KID and metadata (SRI, Target Market etc) with a REST API.
- No cost for access to the platform. Minimal flat fee if if levels of service/assistance are needed.
- Integration of KIDs just with generation of a repository in the
- Distributors will access to up-to-date KIDs directly from Manufacturers websites.
- No cost for providing KIDs to the platform.
- Generation (and periodic monitoring) of risk, performance scenarios and recommended holding period
for non-PRIIPs products (as specified in Art.48 MIFID II).
- Analyses performed using KID PRIIPs methodologies to ensure information consistency to retail Investors.
- Delivery of information via sFTP or REST API.
OpenKID for Data Vendor
- REST API services to retrieve KID and metadata on all available PRIIPs.
- Single point of access to a large number of updated documents.
- For information on fees please contact us at